Text Link Ads

Google adsense

Google

Target yur ads

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ROCK!!!

I love listening to rock music especially when i feel empty, shallow and inderected. It keeps my spirit alive.There were times that it sounds disturbing, more likely in trouble. Yes, im in trouble when i used to hear hard rock music but not most of the time. If not im just in the mood swing (lol) or trying to figure out another side of disposition. It helps me feel unbreakable, untouchable enough that no one could ever break me, and pull me down. The music interrupts my attention to divert my madness, irritation,annoyance and hatred to rythm. Much more when its like head breaking sounds that I feel no one else exist but me.

I simply love it, of having my own way of existence. I'm maybe different but I know i make sense....

No comments: