Text Link Ads

Google adsense

Google

Target yur ads

Friday, July 20, 2007

Mounting Debts

It was a busy saturday that made me realize how tiring I was after the end of the day. I tried to count what I have gone through within the week. Oh gush, number one on my list book are my monthly dues.It makes me sick everytime I have a checklist of this listbook I have. Dues, dues , dues ....remains a constant word. Always part of my top ten list of Things-to-do checklist. My goal is to kick this out in the top ten list but how could I, having this fixed income I have. Passive income would have been an answer to this top ten break out. Unfortunately, there were only few reliable passive income these days,its always been a part of a take-risk-attitude.

Im still grateful enough because last week I was about to kick one of this top ten checklist. It was a great feeling having been like taking one thorn crowned over head or it was like putting down one load from an overloaded shoulder. Yeah, it is..now, I planned to take one kicked in the list too. But takes time anyway to eliminate one.At least for a moment I have one eliminated from the list.Hahahahah. It was like having a fight that you have to defeat and make a counterstrike among your strong enemies.

According to some experts it is better to pay one whole amount of your high interest debts than to save it in the bank and pay only the minimum/required monthly bills.One of its reason is you are just saving your money for others,considering that your annual interest income derive from your money save in the bank is less than the interest expense you are spending for a high yielding interest of your debt/obligation. Another is the monthly interest will make your debts grows monthly where you will find no savings at all.

But the fact is it is really hard to minimize debts this time due to increasing number of banks offering credit cards.The more credit cards you have the more you increase your wants. It is really hard to distinguished wants and needs anymore when you know you can get what u want anytime you wanted. Yeah, thats what happening to me and to some.The mounting debts....it is so hard to minimize when you're about to see it's growing. Its only remedy is to eliminate high interest debts one by one. BUT TAKES TIME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

na parehas ta daghan pud ko dues... if only i could be a millionaire for just a day, i could surely pay all the debts i have but not only for me as well to my family... hahahha

`jchitomi`

Real Estate Cebu Philippines said...

hahahaha mga debtors...hope next time creditors nata.hahaha ambisyosa..