Text Link Ads

Google adsense

Google

Target yur ads

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Money and Happiness

Prosperty is everybody's aspiration. I would say those who were claiming themselves that they don't have the desire to have money are unethical. Human being has these dreams of having wealth that could support their daily needs and wants. So as much as we love prosperity, abundance, and wealth. Many are turning their ways of being selfish. They wanted to remain as such just to achieve the greatest desire.The more we have the urge to have this financial freedom the increase of our energy levels pushes us to be greedy. Some has their sickness of forgetfulness. Overlook of what?These were the failures to remember that we are stepping on other's head. These clearly states that were overwhelm of having these possessions.

Yearning for having an ample time for the family are employees' scream. Day by day they wanted to shout and say I want to spend time to my daughter, play basketball with my son, have a good time with wife/husband.Cook the favorite meal of my partner, make cookies for children. Yes, it is and remains to be just a plan due to lack of time. Hurry hours makes us the forgetfullness of our planned activities. Those were the time we have this urge of having a desire towards financial capability. But is it really these monetary value makes us the hindrance towards happiness and self- satisfaction?


What does money brings?Is it happiness? Well, not at all. But we almost misapprehend that money buys happiness. It was not the happiness that you bought but it was the time the extra time that you wanted to have. The freedom to exercise and enjoy life to its fulfillment by not fearing of loosing ones financial capability. Aspiring money isnt bad enough only if we have to know our actions beneficial between you and fellowmen.

Let's keep on aspiring to have this financial freedom to the extent that we can. But the key to this is self satisfaction of fulfillment. Acknowledging little things done daily is an important tool to make us satisfied. So let's be thankful of our daily blessings to meet our longing happiness. It was just simple to be happy . BE SATISFIED of your day to day achievements...So simple yet not easy in this craving world.


Note:The article is based only of my opinions and it was not merely a general conclusion

2 comments:

Ronian said...

money cannot equate happiness. Yes it is true that much money means more happiness. But for me, happiness is not on what you have, is in on what you have shared.

there is nothing wrong to desire for much money for as long as it is being reached in a right doing. Worth of money can be feel if this was coming from your hardship.

Solipsist said...

My stumbled block is over-ambition. I tried to do too much too soon and as a result scatter my energy. hehehe

I love money, it always been, it makes me satisfied and happy but JUST for a meantime...

I would not conclude if money can buy happiness rather money is happiness, i wouldnt be, i could not! why? unya na kung madato na jud ko kaau ko, there! I guess I can experience the worth of money.

I may not be the most thrifty in the entire town yet I wouldnt consider the most extravagant gurl I could be but as of now, if I have money, I can buy things what I want and what I need. See? buying things you can and need can satify you, believe me, it does, the fact is it simply makes you happy!

i believe for what ronian said, desire of money isnt bad as long it is all worth coming from our hardships...
- strongly agreely, nothing can beat the feeling of having money in your own sweat and hands, one accomplishment that is truly an appreciative...

still the question can we live without money? certainly not!
but can live without that much!