Text Link Ads

Google adsense

Google

Target yur ads

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's in a cup of coffee?




GOOD NEWS for coffee lovers !!!

Moderate coffee drinking can work wonders for your health.




COFFEE and HEALTH.......





COFFEE has antioxidants properties
Coffee contains hundreds of compounds that may help with research into some of the most prevalent diseases of our time and one of the most exciting discoveries is the significant presence of antioxidants within coffee beans. Antioxidants are known to protect against "oxidative stress" by "moppin up" damaging free radicals that are implicated in cancer, heart disease, degenerative brain disoder and aging.







Regular coffee consumption may help reduce asthma attacks

Studies in the USA and Italy associated reduced asthma attacks with coffee consumption of at least 3cups a day.







Coffee Boosts athletic performance

In many of the studies, where performace was improved by the ingestion of caffeine or drinking coffee, there was also the additional benefit of an associated reduction in the sensation of fatigue.






Can relieve headaches
New research suggest a cup of coffee may help relieve the symptoms. Caffeine is often added to pain medications because it improves their absorption and increases their pain-kiling effect.






Coffee reduces the risk of gallstone formation

Gallstone disease affects millions of people around the world and costs billions of dollars to treat. Caffeine in coffee has demostrated the abilityto increase the bile flow and inhibit biliary cholesterol crystallization, both key factors in limiting the risk of developing stones in the gallbladder.

So lets drink and talk a while...

4 comments:

Solipsist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solipsist said...

I never did patronized drinking coffee all my life. I guess I did only drank once when I was in college and know what? the taste for me was not that so good. Besides Ive heard talk tales and gossips that coffee is a drug and it is dangerous when it is taken excessively or habitually.

But when Ive heard other source too of course including this Ive realized that coffee is not bad at all. Well in fact its stimulates the brain, improving one's focus, or in other words its a health benefit that surely good for our body.

Nice info ainz. Salute for the coffee!

Real Estate Cebu Philippines said...

I never missed a day without having a cup of coffee and it makes my day. Well im so thankful to coffee itself for giving an excitement of my everday get up. My habit makes me realize to research its significance towards individual's health. Im much more disturb about my health if this routine brings disadvantage in my innermost wealth-my health.

Well, lucky I am i love its taste and brings me a good effect.

Coffee lovers dont have to worry anymore..just always remember that "too much of everything is dangerous" but if things were taken moderately it brings several advantages toward wealthy living.

mors said...

I drink coffee once in a while while i'm not doing something. coffee for me is the best with milk and a guitar beside me, its makes me more relaxing and comfortable...hehehehe basta cape grabe waaaaa