Text Link Ads

Google adsense

Google

Target yur ads

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why lyka alexia?

Lyka? It's been 24 yrs & 5 months passed but then it still come out into my mind that this name would have been me. Im still curious if this would be my name, what would I be? Can it still affect my walks of life in its daily events? Does it matter me lyka or the name being me now?

Millions of years passed but then nobody can prefectly predicts or even forecast ones future by its name, birthdate or sign of stars. It maybe twist of fate , a matter of choice or a decision being made. But then I would still perfectly believe that this is Gods Will. Many questions arises that remains unanswered and speculations increases .

The name i am holding now means mirror in Hindu dialect, which merely implies reflection,likeness, manifestation and etc. I love it as it is, but i love lyka too. This name was given by my aunt while im still in my mom's preggy days. I love its significance since she went home just to encourage my parents to have that name. The only thing is that I dont know what lyka means, yet I still love it to give to somebody special in my life someday. One day somebody could give its significance as it is, hoping it would be a blood from me or a new me of the new genra. The name itself labelled with the word alexia, a conqueror. She will then, defeat and capture one's heart.

Time will tell who will be the new lyka alexia.






2 comments:

Solipsist said...

Whats in a name by the way?

is it a word on which an entity is designated and distinguished from others?
is it a representation or repute, as opposed to reality?

or is it an illustrious of oneself?

nice name indeed. I believe we named bec. we deserve to have a name and the name itself had significant to other or to you as a whole person.

I know that name will bring joy to others people lives especially the one who created that name... hahahha

no wonder you sounds so inlove? hahaha

Real Estate Cebu Philippines said...

hahahaha.you know to whom it relates..yeah u have a percentage of how it is associated with the one word added from its ground-breaking word.